January 21, 2010; 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EST
Increased scrutiny of marketing expenditures and rising expectations for ROI have marketing executives scrambling to create a much more effective, laser-focused approach to reaching and influencing consumers and physicians.
Customized, micro-targeting to individuals is fast becoming the standard to optimize marketing performance. In this first virtual work session of 2010, Innovator's Studio CMOs will learn how one health system:
- Developed an automated marketing system to reach key customer audiences
- Developed interest-specific messaging
- Tied processes and data together between intertwined systems (web, call center, etc.
- Identified and responded to qualified leads
- Achieved and measured business impact.
Ann Martorano, hospital administrator and chief marketing officer for Halifax Health, will be joined by Tanya Andreadis, Halifax director of marketing and eBusiness, and by Bill Moschella, principal and CEO of eVariant to share their case study. Navvis & Company vice president Carla Bryant will facilitate the meeting.
Innovator's Studio clients can contact Jody Corrigan (email@example.com) to register for the work session. To learn more about the Innovator's Studio, please contact me at 757.640.8515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.